This insurance covers or replaces any damage that might occur to the house or its contents, including loss.

Buildings cover protects the structure of the property.

Contents cover is important if you have belongings that you want to cover both inside and outside of your home, whether you own your property or not.

Buildings and contents can be taken as part of a combined policy or individually.

One of our brokers can advise you on the following options:

How much cover do you need?
The level of cover can be agreed with your adviser based on the current re-build cost of your home and he value of contents you wish to cover.

What type of cover do you need?
Buildings insurance is a legal requirement for all mortgaged houses and the majority of other homeowners who do not have a mortgage will also have this type of insurance.

As with all insurance policies, conditions and exclusions will apply.

Our Current Deals

View More Mortgage Deals

Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.


Leave a message and one of our mortgage specialists will get in touch