Landlords Insurance

Book an Appointment

This insurance covers any damage that might occur to the house or its contents, including loss, where the property is let out to tenants. Buildings cover protects the structure of the property. Contents cover is important if you have belongings that you want to cover inside the home against the risk of damage from tenants. Rental protection cover can be built in to protect your rental income should the tenants be unable to pay. Emergency cover can be built in to deal with situations such as the boiler breaking down or a water leak. Buildings and contents can be taken as part of a combined policy or individually.


One of our brokers can advise you on the following options:


How much cover do you need?

The level of cover can be agreed with your adviser based on the current re-build cost of your home and the value of contents you wish to cover.


What type of cover do you need?

Buildings insurance is a legal requirement for all mortgaged houses and the majority of other homeowners who do not have a mortgage will also have this type of insurance.


As with all insurance policies, conditions and exclusions will apply.

Hear what our clients have to say

Get in touch with one of our experts

Stay up-to-date with all the latest news and information from the mortgage markets.